The following terms and conditions will apply to the user of VITSPL ’s online payment gateway service offered through the VITSPL 's website. Please go through the conditions carefully and if acceptable, you may register and transact for e-payment on VITSPL 's Website. The records of VITSPL and/or the Payment Service Provider, generated by the transactions arising out of the use of the Service, including the time the transaction is recorded shall be
conclusive proof of the genuineness and accuracy of the transaction.
Payment Gateway for making payment towards services requested is being provided by Vasudha IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (VITSPL) to its members on its website www.enefinder.com (ENEFINDER). Payments for the VITSPL services may be made through an electronic and automated collection and remittance service (the “Payment Gateway”) hosted through CC Avenue (Payment Gateway Service Provider). The Payment Gateway service is provided to you in order to facilitate access to make quick payments online. VITSPL makes no representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Payment Gateway. You expressly agree that your use of this online payment service is entirely at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
1. VITSPL has made this service available to you as a matter of convenience. VITSPL expressly disclaims any claim or liability arising out of the provision of this service. You agree and acknowledge that you shall be solely responsible for your conduct and that VITSPL reserves the right to terminate your rights to use the service immediately.
2. In no way shall VITSPL or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the access to, use of, or reliance on the Payment Gateway services.
3. VITSPL and the Payment Service Providers assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of (i) the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Payment Gateway; or (ii) any interruption or errors in the operation of the Payment Gateway.
4. You shall indemnify and hold harmless VITSPL and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions.
5. You agree, understand and confirm that personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/credit card transmitted over the Internet is susceptible to misuse, theft and/or fraud and that VITSPL has no control over such matters.
6. Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information transmitted by you, VITSPL does not represent or guarantee that the use of the payment gateway will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
7. VITSPL , the Payment Service Providers and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained at this site.
Debit/Credit card, Bank Account details
The debit/credit card details provided by you for use of the Payment Gateway will be correct and accurate and you shall not use a debit/credit
card, which is not lawfully owned by you. You further agree and undertake to provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
You may make your payments to VITSPL by using a Debit/Credit Card or through using your Online Banking Account. When You initiate a payment
transaction and/or issue a online payment Instruction and provide Your Card / Bank details:
1. You warrant that You are fully and lawfully entitled to use such Credit / Debit Card, Bank Account for such transactions,
2. You are responsible to ensure that the Card, Bank Account details provided by You are accurate,
3. You are authorizing the debit to the nominated Card, Bank account for the settlement of payment of services selected by you along with the
Applicable charges and taxes.
You are responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on your nominated Card, Bank Account at the time of making the payment selected by you inclusive of the applicable taxes.
Shipping and Delivery Policy:
VITSPL will provide services, ship goods or deliver electronically as required. All prices displayed on this website include shipping costs (if applicable). Many payments for services or accreditation do not require shipping.
All of our prices are in Indian Rupees (INR) for Indian Customers, and in US Dollars (USD) for overseas customers. The applicable tax is charged separately as per prevailing rates.
Customer Service Policy:
We endeavor to make sure that all products and services listed on our website are currently available and pricing is true and correct.
Any excess amount paid through payment gateway to VITSPL , otherwise or in lieu of cancellation (after deducting cancellation charges) will be refunded through cheque.
VITSPL is dedicated to keeping your details private. Any information we collect in relation to you is kept strictly secured. We do not pass on, sell or swap any of your personal details with anyone, except where this forms an integral part of the designated project. We use this information to identify your orders, and provide you with the relevant resources.
Whenever you use our web site, or any other web site, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the Web server) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your Internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its “IP address,” and is sent automatically each time you access any Internet site. From a computer’s IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer but otherwise it is anonymous.
When purchasing from VITSPL, your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.128-bit SSL encryption is the current industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact us at below address.
Vasudha IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
No.4, Parth Sadan, 89/90, Lokmanya Colony,
Kothrud, Pune - 411029, INDIA.
Phone: 020 2538 3377 / 9764544400